Thursday, December 01, 2005

I Guess Its My Turn

Five Places I Would Like To Visit:

1. Kilimanjaro
2. Machu Pichu
3. Isla De Mona
4. The Pyramids
5. Cuba

My Five Favorite Restaurants:

1. El Rodeo
2. The Lampost
3. Red Lobster
4. Taco Bell
5. Lucy's

Five Sporting Events I Would Like To Attend:

1. The Monaco Grand Prix
2. The San Marino Grand Prix
3. Any Other Formula One Grand Prix
4. El Classico (FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid)
5. Paris-Roubaix (Pro bike race over cobblestone roads)

Five People Are Going To El Rodeo With Me:

1. Moses
2. Paul
3. Winston Churchill
4. Michael Schumacher (he's driving)
5. George Patton
6. Steve Irwin - He's not coming to dinner, I just want him in the car to provide commentary on Michael's driving.

Five Things I Don't Know:

1. Math.
2. The thought processes some people use to formulate their belief systems.
3. How the Flux Capacitor worked.
4. What I don't know (now that's deep baby).
5. How to get all three of my cats to use the litter pan on a regular basis.

And I tag Brechty, like I had a choice.

No comments: