Friday, December 09, 2005

New Link

I have attached a new link at the left under "A Few of My Favorite Places." It is the website of a European guy who spends his freetime visiting abandoned factories, mines, castles, hospitals etc. His photography is awesome. This guy has balls (sorry but there's no other way to describe it). He, often illegally, makes entry to buildings that have been abandoned for years just to take pictures. Some of the buildings are rumored to be haunted, some are guarded by security dogs, and some are occupied by looting bands of vagabonds. If you have some free time I highly recommend browsing his galleries. Initially I thought the site was really cool, then a little weird, then flat out creepy, but now I'm back to cool again. Certainly not how I'd spend my days off (maybe if I lived in Europe and had 3 months a year to waste), but you should check it out.

No comments: