Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bring Back Superswede!

What ever happened to Superswede? And I don't mean at Game Night, I mean here in the blogging realm. I know that he didn't want to start his own blog because he didn't feel that he had all that much to say. He certainly had enough to say when it came to the comments though. Maybe he was right, and having made his contribution, moved on. Anyway, I enjoyed his presence, and wish he were still around. I'm sure many of you share the same feelings. So, in the hopes that he is still out there checking up on us I'm making my official plea for his return. Mainly because he was nice to have around, but also because I need some more comments.

4 comments:

Proteinstar said...

Yeah where is the Swede. Lord knows noone else comments on my dreck.

matt said...

We Want SuperSwede!!
We Want SuperSwede!!
We Want SuperSwede!!
We Want SuperSwede!!
We Want SuperSwede!!
We Want SuperSwede!!

Anonymous said...

And what a lot of dreck there is, protein....ughh....but at least you have some dreck. All *I* have is this lousy computer/synthesizer thing, but it makes really good coughing sounds so I can play hooky.

Nathan Hackman said...

YAY!!! He has returned!