Friday, September 30, 2005

The Greatest Post Title Ever,

The greatest post title ever has got to be "Let Me Hit You With This." I originally used this title several posts ago when presenting my opinions on Female Infant Obsession Syndrome. I used the title, "Let Me Hit You With This," in a manner that meant "What do you think about this?" I have since come to realize that the title could mean so much more. Here are just a few ways that the title could, and may be, used in the future:

"Let Me Hit You With This"

1) The delivery of good news. "I just caught an incredibly large trout."
2) The delivery of bad news. "I forgot to take the large trout out of your car when you dropped me off yesterday."
3) Literal application, "this" being the large trout. "Let me hit you with this."
4) Skewed word usage. "Let Me" being an Asian male, and "this" still being the trout. "Look at what Let Me hit you with."

I could go on and on. Look for more fun and exciting uses in the future.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your mother is a hamster.

Nathan Hackman said...

In response to the previous comment I choose to use the literal form of "Let Me Hit You With This." Try to guess what "This" is.

Unknown said...

Your ego?