Saturday, September 10, 2005

Because I Can.

I recently saw an add online for the book Marriable. I haven't read this book, but the title reminds me of another book that I haven't read, I Kissed Dating Goodbye. I tried to go to the Marriable web page and read some excerpts, but they didn't have any. I tried the same thing at amazon, with the same results. Despite my limited knowledge of the book, I decided to rage on it anyway. Why? Because I can. I have a blog, and that gives me the ability to spew forth filth into the world at a rate rivaled only by the mayor of America's newest lake (that's right, I said it). Blogging is power. In starting a blog you have become the dictator of your own world. You can say what you want when you want. Someone disagrees with you? DELETED!! You can connect your blog to the worlds of others, or isolate yourself completely. It is a realm that is totally at your command. Blogging is life as it will never be. Come to think of it, I'm not really going to say anything about Marriable, the capability is enough for me. Isn't blogging great?

1 comment:

Proteinstar said...

Excellent use of a Strong Bad quote.

I give you an A-.