Thursday, September 29, 2005

Did Anyone Else Notice It?

Last night I watched the first two episodes of Lost, and I have a question for those of you who have also seen them. I need to begin by saying that, in this new season, the writers have blown the roof off of the show. By the end of last season I was growing tired of the plot. By the end of last nights episodes I was wishing that I was on the island. Anyway, here's my question. Throughout the two new episodes, especially the second one, you see the logo to an unknown company numerous times. I believe the company name is "Scorpion," but can't be sure. There is also a point in the show when two characters are afloat at sea and encounter a shark. In an unfortunate TV viewing event, I glanced away from the TV for a split second, and missed a shot of the shark moving across the screen. As I looked back, Nicole started yelling that the "Scorpion" company logo was tattooed on the shark. The few remaining shots of the shark were mainly of its fin, so I wasn't able to check it out again. Did anyone else see if the shark had a tattoo? I have already formulated several opinions about the island, and a tattooed shark could conceivably fit into all of them (what a sentence). Let me know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn, I should be watching this show.... I feel so out of the loop.

Nathan Hackman said...

You sir, are a jerk.