Sunday, February 01, 2009

What I'm Not Watching.

The "Super" Bowl. Why? Because I really fail to see what is so "super" about it. I don't know why. Watching fat guys smash into each other at top speed should rate high on my list of entertainment options, and I actually find football to be exciting. However, I also find football to be largely unintelligent and mildly homosexual (ask me about my "tights and twirling" rule). Instead, Roverine and I went to see Slumdog Millionaire and I think we'll watch a video or something. Slumdog was really good, you should check it out. Bollywood seems willing to push the visual envelope a little more than most US films. American films do this, but it's an all or nothing thing like 300. So anyway, I am taking a few breaks to check the score so I'm not a complete cultural idiot. I'm also taping it to watch the commercials later. I think that's the end of my thoughts for now.

No comments: