Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I Ate Your Face Off.

That's right Matt. You know its true. You were running around all nimbly pimbly like you were something special. Guess what? You weren't. Old Zed the Zombie got you and ate your face. Man did it taste good. Some might have been impressed with the fact that you were the last human standing. Seriously though, when you hide in the garage all day while your friends are killed off one by one it isn't hard to stay alive. Now you are one of the horde, the lurching undead. Welcome to the club buddy.

2 comments:

matt said...

I show guts trying to help my team out outside and sacrifice myself for their better and you call me a pansy. It's on punk. Just because they all stay in the same spot while I try to do something and I get railed on. Gimme a break. Your a$$ is mine!!

Nathan Hackman said...

Whatever, why don't you go cry about it in Canada?