Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm Famous!!!

I have received two, that's right two, emails from Scarlet Johansen. Apparently she wants to give me her Motorola SLVR phone for free! I'm not sure why exactly, but when your blog is as wildy popular as mine famous people often want to do strange things for you. I don't know if this is some bizarre attempt to ask me to dinner or what, but I'm not really interested Scarlet. However, if your phone has Lindsay Lohan's number in it we might be able to work something out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, unless Lyndsay puts on some weight, and dies her hair back red...id rather have scarlett. Lyndsay is now an anorexic blonde...not nearly as hot as in mean girls. On a sadder note, sorry about sasha nicole told me the news.:( i never got to meet her. ill be home this saturday.

Nathan Hackman said...

Yeh, the Lindasy thing was more of a joke. The Sasha thing sucked. Feel bad for Brechty, he discovered her.