Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Snow Day!

It appears that we may be in for a "bad" winter. Spickey De Bonzo has been quick to point out that, in some of our minds, "bad" is actually good. Keeping this in mind I thought I would ask my faithful readers what their favorite thing about snow is. For me its the silence. Snow blankets everything, and therefore muffles everything. As a little kid I remember playing in the snow with my sisters, and taking a second to stop and listed to the silence. Amazing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you LISTED to the silence to? I thought I was the only one who made lists of the silence. Ha, having fun in Hershey? I will be home over thanksgiving, so what are you and Nicole doing for that? Have fun!

Proteinstar said...

A mockery of your spelling? What outrage! What gall!

My favorite is the weird crunching squelching sound it makes when you walk.

Ellie said...

I, too, am a big fan of the silence. Particularly WHILE it's snowing. Going for a walk while it's snowing, watching the snow coming down, feeling the brisk coldness of the air, and listening to the absolute stillness.

Nathan Hackman said...

Jason,
I don't know what Nicole is doing for Thanksgiving, but my plans have recently changed to include beating on you.

Anonymous said...

Well, thats good it has been awhile since you have been beaten in every game I own.!!! hahaha, but on a more serious basis snow is awsome. The silence is really cool especcially while it is still snowing as ellie said. Peace out man.